Nominations for the 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ program are now open
The search for Australia’s best and brightest entrepreneurs has begun. We are seeking successful entrepreneurs to compete for the title of 2016 Australian EY Entrepreneur Of The YearTM.
Launched in Australia in 2001, the Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognised over 1,400 Australian entrepreneurs for their vision and achievement. The overall 2016 national winner will represent Australia at the 2017 EY World Entrepreneur Of The YearTM awards in Monte Carlo.
Each year we ask our alumni what they gained from participating in the program. Some of the opportunities they tell us are the most valuable include:
- Connecting with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Enhancing your business’ profile in Australia and internationally
- Generating local and national media coverage
- Being in the running to compete for the title of Australian Entrepreneur Of The Year and World Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Examining and evaluating your business
- Access to respected business leaders through the Entrepreneur Of The Year alumni, Champions of Entrepreneurship and independent judging panels
- Reflecting, discussing and celebrating your entrepreneurial achievements
- Access to complimentary EY business workshops