Government & Public Sector
Government and public sector education services
One of the world’s fastest growing industries, education is rapidly transforming, requiring innovative thinking to deliver performance improvement across the sector.
EY's Oceania Education practice works with governments, public and private educational institutions, and relevant civil society and business groups to provide leading policy and practical advice. This enables a robust, effective, and globally connected education system throughout Oceania, including early childhood, K-12, VET, higher education and indigenous education.
As a global organization, EY has access to both local and international experts who can bring local knowledge along with international experience and insights to provide you with innovative solutions in:
- Institution wide shared services implementation
- Market opportunities and service delivery models
- Major transformation projects
- International development strategy
- Major reform projects
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Economic and regulatory analysis including funding models
- Enterprise intelligence including data integrity, effectiveness of information
- Performance improvement /cost reduction
- Market research and pricing
- Capital planning / asset management
- Internal audit / risk management / governance frameworks
- Evaluation of programs
- Fraud investigation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Prof. Stephanie Fahey
Education Leader Oceania
+61 2 6267 3820