Government & Public Sector
Government and public sector health services
The Australian government has been active in undertaking rigorous public health reform over the last two decades. However, further and continuous improvement is needed to adequately prepare our healthcare system for the changing public health landscape. This requires funders and service providers to deliver innovative and accessible solutions around infrastructure, workforce and governance, funding, and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
With a dedicated healthcare practice across all geographical areas, our highly global integration provides access to an international panel of recognised experts in healthcare, which facilitates innovation, decision-making and speed of execution.
Organisations we work with across the health industry:
- Federal and state departments of health
- New national bodies
- Peak and professional bodies
- Health insurers
- Public and private sector service providers
We can help you to build a better patient experience through our five centres of excellence:
- System management and commissioning
- Integrated care, clinical system redesign and local autonomy
- Risk-enabled performance management and assurance services
- Information and communication technology and digital health
- Health system infrastructure and architecture
Our insights and approaches are underpinned by strong capabilities in analytics, workforce, finance, IM&T (including eHealth) and program management.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
+61 2 8295 6661
Perspectives on the future of health