Government & Public Sector
Government and Public Sector Transaction Advisory Services (TAS)
EY's TAS team advises our public sector clients to manage capital and transactions. We combine proven practices and consistent methodologies with fresh thinking. Our clients get the advice they need to make informed decisions, mitigate risk and achieve successful outcomes.
We have more than 8,600 professionals worldwide advising governments throughout the deal lifecycle:
- Raising funds through asset sales or refinancing to allow investment in infrastructure
- Determining the true value of an asset, setting up the right business and tax structure and executing the deal
- Creating efficiencies of scale through mergers
- Rationalising and restructuring (financially or operationally) government departments or services
- Developing stronger transaction planning, capability and capacity
We can help you with:
- Business case development and feasibility studies
- Commercial and financial structuring
- Strategic development
- Procurement and evaluation advice
- Outsourcing and shared services advisory
- Economics, Regulation and policy
- Project and infrastructure financing
- Asset management and estate strategy
- Corporate finance advice
- Finance and performance management
- Strategic cost analysis and business modelling
- Vendor due diligence
- Turnaround and restructuring
Government capital agenda
EY gives government and public sector organisations objective, strategic advice to address transformational capital agenda issues in fast-changing markets. We help our clients to create social and economic value when they make decisions around preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital.
Read our regular publications for insights into capital management best practice:
- Capital Confidence Barometer (CCB)
- Global Corporate Divestment Study
- Capital Insights
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
Will a modest package to stimulate confidence in small businesses ignite an economy slow to respond to monetary stimulus? View our 2015 Federal Budget analysis.
+61 3 8650 7496