Technology advisory services
We help technology companies improve performance, enable change and manage risk.
We have an integrated approach. We operate as the most globally integrated firm, with one methodology, across all our geographical areas. It's a structure that enables us to mobilise our people quickly, and allocate them to projects in the right place, at the right time.
We are industry focused. Our wide range of advisory service capabilities and deep technology industry knowledge helps technology companies retain the confidence of investors, continuously improve their performance, effectively and proactively manage change and mitigate risk. We take a holistic view of your technology business, the global market and your goals.
We offer independent, objective advice. You can count on us for independent and objective advice, since our alignment is with you as our client, not with third-party vendors. Some consulting firms think only about business strategy; some physically deploy technology; but we help execute enterprise-wide performance transformation initiatives — turning strategy into reality.
We assist technology companies in the areas of:
- IT assurance
- Risk management
- Internal controls
- Internal audit
- Finance strategy
- Supply chain
- Operations and information technology (IT) systems effectiveness
- Process transformation
- IT advisory
- People and organisational design
- Strategic directions
- Program management
Technology companies come to us for:
- Finance function enhancements – aligning financial strategy to enterprise priorities; improving the design of the finance organisation (better definition of roles, responsibilities, required competencies); sharpening financial strategies.
- Business process transformation – improving the enterprise-wide operational and process efficiency and effectiveness of finance, customer management and supply chain operations.
- Enterprise-wide performance improvement – identifying operational inefficiencies; identifying gaps across finance and operation systems and business processes; and implementing better cost control practices and measuring savings.
- Review of finance processes, procedures and systems – streamlining transaction, consolidation and close reporting, planning and budgeting to achieve reliable, structured and timely financial close and reporting processes.
- Economic and statistical analyses – improving business decision-making and performance measurement support.
- Protection of IT assets, applications and customer information, as well as addressing data integrity and regulatory requirements.
We help technology companies:
- Fulfill internal audit and risk management responsibilities
- Improve the use of controls to manage contracts and operational risks
- Preempt, manage and resolve fraud and other business conflicts
- Manage asset liability exposure and other financial risks when operating globally
- Manage risks associated with investments in capital assets and IT projects during transformational change and disruptive innovation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.