Acknowledged as being the best electronic financial reporting toolkit available, International GAAP®online is regularly updated and includes:
- the full text of our International GAAP® 2011 book
- all International Financial Reporting Standards, International Accounting Standards, SICs and Implementation Guidance
- all extant International Exposure Drafts and Discussion Papers
- Ernst & Young's IFRS Illustrative Financial Statements – a full set of specimen IFRS financial statements to assist preparers
- full sets of IFRS reporting companies annual reports and accounts.
International GAAP®online is fully searchable. In addition, the International GAAP® 2011 text on any given topic is automatically linked to source material, relevant standards and examples in IAS company annual accounts. These features ensure any given topic is quickly and easily researched and understood.
Clear language and practicality combined with comprehensive, detailed coverage, make International GAAP®online relevant and accessible. International GAAP®online will be essential for:
- accountants in practice and industry
- company secretaries
- banks and merchant banks
- multinational companies
- venture capitalists
- students of accounting.
How to order
If you are an Ernst & Young client or contact, you can subscribe to International GAAP® online through Ernst & Young Online.
In the event of difficulty, please call the Financial Reporting Group direct: +44 20 7951 1974.