How do you deliver year-on-year growth?
To reach its potential, your organisation must continuously improve its performance – and sustain that improvement. Our professionals bring personal experience of working with major organisations to make change happen. They can help you deliver measurable and sustainable improvement in the performance of your business by focusing on services in finance, customer, and supply chain supported by the key enabling competencies of program management, strategic direction, people and organisation and IT advisory.
We assemble the right multidisciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of our global reach, capabilities and experience to help our clients, wherever they are in the world.
Drawing on our experience and a multidisciplinary approach, we can help you with:
- Transforming your finance operating model
- Designing and managing outsourcing, offshoring and shared service center arrangements
- Sharpening your performance management framework
- Designing and implementing financial systems
- Conceiving and implementing enterprise cost management systems
Businesses know that it is essential to attract, retain and grow profitable customer relationships.
Our team of professionals can work with you to:
- Develop and deploy your market and customer strategy
- Develop and help implement insightful customer analytics that allow you to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Develop pricing, promotion, channel and product strategies that improve your margin and increase your profits
- Improve customer service management
- Improve marketing and sales performance
- Streamline and accelerate your collections processes
You know that your supply chain has the potential to be a key competitive differentiator. Leading organisations are increasingly looking at improving the performance of their supply chains to deliver reduced cost, increased revenue and most importantly increased shareholder and customer value.
We collaborate with high performing organisations to assist with strategy through to execution, in order to:
- Provide insight into the health of supply chains by using a robust set of data analytics
- Transform global supply chains through a cross-disciplinary approach spanning operations, tax and risk
- Review, improve and assess risk of procurement functions to realise long-term, sustainable benefits
- Improve supply chains and infrastructure in emerging markets as a powerful catalyst to secure new market share and drive revenue growth
- Integrate environmental, sustainable and low carbon aspects into end-to-end supply chains
- Provide sector-specific supply chain insights with our experienced industry supply chain professionals
Underpinning our performance improvement capabilities are our strengths and skills in day-to-day operations, management and strategic decision-making. These skills are concentrated in the four supporting areas of:
- People and organisational change
- IT advisory
- Strategic direction
- Program management
Competitive prices and fast, reliable delivery top the list of ‘must-haves’ for shoppers on online retail sites, according to a new survey.
This report, produced in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, helps organisations determine whether outsourcing is right for them.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
|Australian businesses lose more than $720 for every negative customer experience, according to the latest EY Customer Experience Series survey, the Cost of Complaining.|