Life Sciences assurance services
You can count on us to provide different types of assurance services to help validate critical information being communicated to an entity’s stakeholders.
Additionally, our assurance professionals leverage the skills and knowledge of our entire life sciences practice to bring a clear perspective and relevant insight to management, audit committees and other key stakeholders.
We can provide attestation services as required by global or local regulations including:
- Financial statement attestation (including compliance with SEC reporting requirements and IFRS)
- Fraud, investigation and dispute services, including contract dispute and royalty reviews
- Internal control compliance attestation
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions, including buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Financial accounting advisory services
- Performance of agreed upon procedures and related reporting
- Climate change and sustainability reporting
- IPO readiness assessments
- Government contract and grant compliance attestation
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
How will IFRS 10 and IFRS 11 impact collaboration arrangements in the life sciences industry? We explain.