News Releases - Archive
- Ernst & Young’s response to New York Attorney General Cuomo complaint
22 December 2010
- 2010 global IPO fund raising to exceed historic peak in 2007
IPO fundraising activity will set record levels globally in 2010 with funds raised likely to exceed US$300billion.
8 December 2010
- Ernst & Young opts for electric cars
Green innovation stimulates new mobility mindset among employees
25 November 2010
- EXKi elected « L’Entreprise de l’Année 2010 »
The company EXKi was chosen as the winner from five companies nominated this jubilee year: CAMELEON, COP & PORTIER, EXKi, IRIS GROUP and STASSEN.
25 October 2010
- China dominates Q3 global IPO activity
Global IPO fundraising picked up in Q3, despite market volatility and fewer deals launched.
6 October 2010
- Regulatory risk back on top as key threat to business performance
Managing talent and dealing with emerging markets fastest risers in annual risk radar
22 July 2010
- Global IPO activity sustains momentum in Q2 despite market volatility
Global IPO activity in the second quarter of the year showed signs of resilience despite current market conditions, both in terms of funds raised and number of deals.
7 July 2010
- ´Ernst & Young Eurozone Forecast´ foresees a two-speed Europe
In 2010 the Belgian economy is expected to achieve only modest growth of 1.4%. The country cannot afford a political impasse.
23 June 2010
- 70% of corporate executives plan to increase spending on climate change initiatives between 2010 and 2012
Consumers and equity analysts driving new investment trends
11 June 2010
- ICAP’s Michael Spencer named Ernst & Young World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2010
6 June 2010
- Investors want a (more) tax-friendly and politically stable investment climate
Flanders and Brussels receive worst score ever among foreign investors
1 June 2010
- New Index Ranks Country Attractiveness for VC & PE Investments
For the first time, a broad international index has been created that measures countries’ attractiveness to investors in Venture Capital (VC) and Private Equity (PE) limited partnerships.
Dec 7, 2009
- Studio 100 is the 15th Onderneming van het Jaar
Studio 100 beats the other finalists: Echo, Vaessen Industries and Vitamex.
Oct 21, 2009
- Proximedia elected L'Entreprise de l'Année 2009
The company Proximedia was chosen as the winner from five companies nominated.
Oct 20, 2009
- IPO activity rebounds in Q3 driven by Chinese listings
The number of IPOs (149) was the highest quarterly total this year but remains well down on historical trend.
Oct 6, 2009
- European entrepreneurs see the recession as an opportunity for growth
A survey of nearly 200 leading entrepreneurs across Europe has revealed that despite the recession they remain relatively optimistic about business opportunities.
Mar 24, 2009
- New approaches to divesting are required to secure value at a time of economic volatility
Unprecedented economic volatility means that the ‘accepted’ divestment norms no longer apply, according to a new Ernst & Young report.
Mar 23, 2009
- Brand protection a major force driving Information Security
The Ernst & Young 2008 Global Information Security Survey shows that a growing number of organizations recognize the link between information security and a strong brand and reputation.
Jan 27, 2009