EY ShinNihon LLC collaborates closely with Ernst & Young Global Limited to support both overseas companies wishing to enter the Japanese market and Japanese companies wishing to enter the global market.
Main services: 1. Inbound activities
It is our ambition to become one of the gateways to Europe for Japanese investments. With the support of the EY Japanese Desk we are able to communicate in Japanese and will also act as a facilitator towards the market and other members within our organization.
The Desk offers, next to our current services & solutions, a full range of tailored services in setting up and running business operations in Belgium, as well as compliance with EU regulations.
The service offerings include:
- Different types of business entity to starting up
- Preliminary site selection and logistics strategies
- Tax/ financial incentives in establishing distribution center in Belgium
- Intensive personal guidance on tax regulations, labor issues and permit procedures
- Financial and tax/legal issues in crossborder M&A, IPO and restructuring
- Liaise with local and EU authorities and apply for governmental subsidies
- Mitigation strategies in dealing with EU’s trade defense instruments
Main services: 2. Outbound activities
EY Japan has 39 offices, amongst which in the major commercial cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Hiroshima, Yokohama, Sapporo, Nagano, Nagoya and Fukuoka. Having strong network relations with our EY colleagues in Japan, the Japanese Desk in Belgium is also your gateway for any Belgian (and European) outbound activities in Japan. Understanding the clients’ country specific needs and the clear communication between the client and the professional, is an important objective of the EY Japanese Desk.
To know more about our services in Japan, visit our corporate website.