Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
Benefits of participation
You could walk the yellow carpet.
In the fall, each region — Pacific, Prairies, Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic — hosts a gala awards banquet, where we honour each finalist and present the awards. The grand finale of the evening is the presentation of the region’s overall Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award.
These events are always full of excitement and energy, with family, friends, employees and supporters of the nominees in attendance to cheer on their candidate and share in the pride of nomination and celebration.
The five regional winners then advance to the national ceremony to compete for the prestigious title of Canada’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year. Canada’s winner finally goes on to compete with the national winners from more than 50 countries at the spectacular World Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards gala in Monte Carlo the following June.
Entrepreneur Of The Year offers numerous benefits to nominees, finalists and award winners.
- Networking opportunities
- Potential speaking opportunities at Ernst & Young and other sponsored events
- Access to Ernst & Young thought leadership relevant to your industry
- Valuable exposure through print and social media – locally, regionally and globally
- Greater professional profile
- Higher employee morale
- New business development opportunities
- A boost to investor, customer and employee relations
- Stronger recruiting image
- Certificate/trophy to display with pride
- Access to the Ernst & Young
- Strategic Growth Forum®