Transaction Real Estate
<< Back to Transactions
Our transaction real estate professionals work with clients in both the private and public sector. They help clients raise financing for projects, and conduct mergers and acquisitions and advise on real estate transactions. Our advisory services include feasibility studies, valuations and project management. You’ll acquire a breadth of experience across a range of different organizations, equipping you with the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful advisor.
Click on the questions below to learn more.
What would my day be like in Transaction Real Estate?
As part of this team, you might:
- Assist in pitching for new work, including researching the market and its key players
- Develop capital market strategies for acquiring and disposing of real estate assets
- Develop financial models
- Create funding strategies including fund concepts or sale and leaseback structures
- Assist in negotiations with the funding community to obtain the most competitive returns
- Review the historical performance of a real estate company
- Value a real estate portfolio
- Assist in real estate due diligence for buy-side or sell-side transactions
- Help to buy or sell individual properties, property portfolios or equity investments
- Develop private public partnership strategies
What skills would I acquire in my first few years?
You’ll acquire skills and knowledge, such as:
- Research and analysis techniques
- How to interpret financial statements
- Commercial understanding of how businesses are valued
- Communication and teamworking skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Industry/sector knowledge
What opportunities would Transaction Real Estate open up?
- Use your transaction experience and technical skills to lead transaction teams
- Focus on a particular industry and develop your reputation as a key advisor in that sector
- Acquire project management skills
- Work internationally on cross-border transactions
- Work in another one of our offices worldwide
- Take a client secondment to develop commercial skills and deepen the client relationship