EY sources available to provide federal budget insight
Sources available to offer tax insight across industries and regions
(Toronto, 10 February 2014) The federal government continues its mission to balance the budget by 2015. With promises to close remaining tax loopholes and maintain its focus on jobs, growth and long-term prosperity – all while not increasing taxes – what will be the impact on Canadian businesses and taxpayers?
EY’s seasoned tax professionals are available to offer insight across industries and regions on Budget Day and over the days following. Possible topics for discussion include:
- Support for Canadian businesses and international competitiveness
- Impact on private companies and entrepreneurs
- Tax relief for individuals and families
- GST/HST implications for businesses of all sizes, and individuals
- Combating international tax evasion and aggressive tax avoidance
To reach a spokesperson, or for more info, please contact a member of our national PR team.