Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
About the program
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ Program is an annual competition and executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it. Currently in its eighth year, the North America program is open to businesses in the US and Canada.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership program with year-round activities designed to:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media.
“Being a part of the program is like joining a secret society of women leaders. The sharing of support, life lessons and professional guidance has given me a fresh perspective while reaffirming my sense of confidence both personally and within my industry. I feel the courage to think big and act bold.”
| Kathy Cheng |
President, Redwood Classics Apparel
Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2014