Entrepreneurial Winning Women™
To take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Women business owners who are the founding CEOs (at least a 51% owner) of any privately held company in the US or Canada. For those with outside capital, the founding woman entrepreneur may still apply if she retains a majority ownership stake of what is left after deducting all outside investments.
- The company must be less than 10 years old.
- The company must have reported at least US$2 million in sales during each of the past two fiscal years. Typical applicant company revenue ranges from US$2 million to approximately US$20 million annually.
Applicants who are selected must be able to attend and fully participate in the following two events:
- An intensive two-day orientation and coaching session to be held in New York City on 15-16 October 2015
- EY Strategic Growth Forum, 11–15 November 2015, in Palm Springs, California
Attendance at orientation and Strategic Growth Forum is mandatory. Those unable to commit may be better served not applying.
“It's a tremendous opportunity to be recognized by EY, never mind the opportunity to connect with so many other amazing women and fabulous mentors through the network that EY has provided for me,” says Kelsey Ramsden, President, Belvedere Place Development, Ltd. “The learning will be pivotal to take this business past the tens of millions mark and to build it in a way that will bridge generations.”
| Kelsey Ramsden |
President, Belvedere Place Development Ltd.
Entrepreneurial Winning Women Class of 2013