Keep visiting this page for up-to-date information on the federal, provincial and territorial budgets.
Also available: Video-on-demand viewing of the post-budget breakfast hosted by the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce and the Ottawa Business Journal. Minister of Employment and Social Development Pierre Poilievre, Abacus Data Chairman Bruce Anderson and National Post columnist John Ivison joined EY’s Fred O’Riordan to discuss the budget’s political, economic and tax impacts.
- Welcome relief from tax withholding obligations for nonresident employers with frequent business travellers to Canada
Tax Alert No. 26, 22 April 2015
- Budget 2015 proposes enhancements to RRIFs and TFSAs
Tax Alert No. 27, 22 April 2015
- Welcome news for the charitable sector in federal budget 2015
Tax Alert No. 29, 27 April 2015
- Captive insurance arrangements
Tax Alert No. 30, 29 April 2015
- Synthetic equity arrangements
Tax Alert No. 33, 4 May 2015
- Proposed changes to section 55
Tax Alert No. 35, 8 June 2015