- About Our Global Tax Services
- Business Tax Consulting
- Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- International Tax
- Global Trade
- Indirect Taxes
- Private Client Services
- SR&ED and Business Tax Incentives
- Tax Accounting and Risk Advisory
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
We bring you a global perspective based on our long-standing experience of what really works in transfer pricing and operating model effectiveness (OME).
Our multi-disciplinary Operating Model Effectiveness teams work with you on operating model design, business restructuring, systems implications, transfer pricing, direct and indirect tax, customs, human resources, finance and accounting. We can help you build and implement the structure that makes sense for your business, improve your processes and manage the cost of trade.
Our transfer pricing professionals help you build, manage, document, review and defend your transfer pricing policies and processes -- aligning them with your business strategy. Our talented people work with you to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today's businesses and help your business achieve its potential.
How we can help you:
- Strategy and policy development
- Governance optimization and decision making process to help:
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
- Coordinate across organization
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
To find out more about the services we offer in this area please contact us.
With transfer pricing issues under close scrutiny worldwide, here’s how companies are managing the risks.
Tax authorities are increasing their transfer pricing staffing and the documentation burden is growing. Learn more about these trends and others in our global survey.
Quickly identify the transfer pricing rules, practices and approaches adopted by more than 60 jurisdictions in our Transfer Pricing Reference Guide for 2012.