EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
Interview round begins
The search for Switzerland's most successful entrepreneur has moved into the next round. The most promising candidates have been invited for personal interviews in a process designed to examine the applicants’ innovative power and future potential. Particular emphasis is placed on the entrepreneurs’ personal commitment to employees and social responsibility. From the finalists, an independent jury of distinguished individuals will select an "Entrepreneur Of The Year™" in each of four categories. This year's awards ceremony will be held on 24 October 2014 at the Theater St. Gallen. One of the winners will also get a shot at international fame: as Swiss representative at "World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015™" in Monte Carlo. This special event brings together the best entrepreneurs from 60 nations that run the Entrepreneur Of The Year program.
Uday Kotak named "World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014"
The "World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014™" was chosen in Monte Carlo on 7 June. India's Uday Kotak from Kotak Mahindra Bank won the prestigious title.
Learn more about the competition.
Spot on for Swiss entrepreneurship
On 25 October, 350 guests gathered to celebrate EY's Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 at an exclusive event in Zurich. This is the 16th time that EY Switzerland has chosen the best entrepreneurs and honored the finalists and winners.
The following persons received the award:
- Kadir Ugur and Deniz Ugur, Bentour Türkei Reisen AG, Zurich, Category «Trade/Services»
- Rolf Sonderegger, Kistler Gruppe, Winterthur, Category «Industry/High-Tech/Life Sciences»
- Jan Schoch, Leonteq Securities AG, Zurich, Financial Services, Category «Emerging Entrepreneur»
- Christoph Tobler, Sefar Holding AG, Category «Family Business»
- Hans Huber, President of Honour, SFS Holding AG, Heerbrugg, «Master Entrepreneur»