EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
And they’re off!
The call for nominations for the 2014 competition has begun. Provided they have at least 40 employees, companies from any branch of industry can enter the competition to become “Entrepreneur Of The Year”. Start-ups qualify if they employ at least five people.
Nominations or recommendations for suitable candidates will also be considered.
After the closing date for applications, the most promising candidates are shortlisted and invited for interview in a process designed to examine the applicants’ innovative power and future potential. Particular emphasis is placed on the entrepreneurs’ personal commitment to employees and social responsibility. An independent jury of highly qualified experts assesses the finalists and selects one winner for each of the various categories.
The closing date for applications and nominations is 30 April 2014.
- Entry pack (French / German, 1.6 MB)
- Entry form (French / German, 1.6 MB)
- Nomination proposal (French / German, 539 KB)
Please contact Brigitte Meyer for further information.
Spot on for Swiss entrepreneurship
On 25 October, 350 guests gathered to celebrate EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Switzerland at an exclusive event in Zurich. This is the 16th time that EY Switzerland has chosen the best entrepreneurs and honored the finalists and winners.
The following persons received the award:
- Kadir Ugur and Deniz Ugur, Bentour Türkei Reisen AG, Zurich, Category «Trade/Services»
- Rolf Sonderegger, Kistler Gruppe, Winterthur, Category «Industry/High-Tech/Life Sciences»
- Jan Schoch, Leonteq Securities AG, Zurich, financial services, Category «Emerging Entrepreneur»
- Christoph Tobler, Sefar Holding AG, Category «Family Business»
- Hans Huber, President of Honour, SFS Holding AG, Heerbrugg, «Master Entrepreneur»