EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
On 23 October 2015, Switzerland's entrepreneurship gave a clear signal of its vitality.
To rapturous applause from over 300 guests, the winners of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2015 were announced in Zurich. What made them stand out? Their uniqueness! What links them? They are all masters of strategy!
Congratulations to the winners:
- "Trade/Services" category:
Maxime Ballanfat, NOVAE RESTAURATION SA, Geneva
- "Industry/High-Tech/Life Sciences" category:
Roger and Marcel Baumer, Hälg Holding AG, St. Gallen
- "Emerging Entrepreneur" category:
Dr. Jan Lichtenberg, InSphero AG, Schlieren
- "Family Business" category:
Dr. Pietro Supino, Tamedia AG, Zurich
The finalists 2015 have been chosen
39 Entrepreneurs have qualified in 2015. On 8 September 2015 our independent Jury chose and announced the following 15 finalists.
The extraordinary entrepreneurs all have the potential to win the coveted EY Entrepreneur Of The Year award, having stood out thanks to their success and innovation, their corporate and social commitment, and their personalities.
- Maxime Ballanfat, NOVAE RESTAURATION SA, Geneva, commercial catering
- Pascal Meyer, QoQa Services SA, Bussigny, online retail
- Wim Jan Ouboter, Micro Mobility Systems AG, Küsnacht, mobility
Emerging Entrepreneur category:
- Stéphane Doutriaux, Poken SA, Lausanne, event technology
- Pascal Kaufmann/Marc Vontobel, Starmind International AG, Küsnacht, IT
- Dr. Jan Lichtenberg, InSphero AG, Schlieren, biotechnology
Industry/High Tech/Life Sciences category:
- Marcel and Roger Baumer, Hälg Holding AG, St. Gallen, ancillary building trade
- Daniel Bloch, Chocolats Camille Bloch SA, Courtelary, chocolate
- Hermann Rosen, Rosen Swiss Holding AG, Stans, oil and gas
Family Business category:
- Raphael and Matthias Bachmann, Confiseur Bachmann AG, Lucerne, bakery products
- Gabriela Manser, Goba AG, Gonten, beverages
- Dr. Pietro Supino, Tamedia AG, Zurich, media
One of these finalists gets a chance at international fame. He will represent Switzerland in the election for «World Entrepreneur of the Year 2016» which will be held in Monte Carlo.
Candidates who may have missed the application period in 2015 can already reserve a spot for the 2016 competition.
Mohed Altrad named "World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2015"
The World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015™ was chosen in Monte Carlo on 11 June. Mohed Altrad from France, President of Altrad Group, won this prestigious title.
Learn more about the competition.