Accounting Compliance and Reporting
From accounting to global outsourcing
Global operations mean new challenges in finance and accounting. Organizations must strike a balance by achieving the right level of control through risk mitigation, transparency and quality assurance, and the right level of efficiency across processes and systems, while keeping an eye on costs and ensuring that the information that matters is available for operating decisions. Companies that get it right and keep it right are positioned to see their investments in global finance become truly transformational.
Accounting Compliance and Reporting (ACR) is focused on helping large, multinational companies meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries in which they operate. Companies across industries are engaged in finance transformation initiatives, marked by expansion into emerging markets, the deployment of shared services centers and the continuous drive for efficiency and lower costs.
Managed centrally, our global ACR services link our competencies in finance and tax to support the full spectrum of compliance needs.
We offer a range of services, including:
- Statutory reporting services (preparing separate and consolidated financial statements)
- A range of accounting support services to help your internal finance functions meet legal requirements, including:
- Payroll accounting and bookkeeping
- Post-general ledger “record" accounting such as assistance with period close, reconciliations, and data gathering and analyses
- Group-to-local GAAP conversions
- Group-to-local GAAP-to-tax conversion (closely coordinated with EY tax professionals)
- Preparing VAT and other tax returns
Accounting Compliance and Reporting Leader Switzerland
+41 58 286 30 41