Accomplishments and accolades
We’re regarded as one of the best places to work because we believe in supporting our people and our communities.
- We’ve been given the Caring Company Award since 2008 by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service, in recognition of our active community involvement and our commitment to corporate citizenship.
- We’ve been named one of the Best 50 places to work in China by Staffers magazine since 2008.
- We were in the Top 100 ranking of the most sought after employers at the Hong Kong’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers Awards 2010.
- We were named one of the top 10 Hewitt Best Employers in China 2009 by Hewitt Associates, an International HR consultancy.
- Globally, we’ve been named as one of Training magazine’s Top 10 Learning Organisations for nine years in a row (since 2002).
We’re regarded as having one of the best knowledge management infrastructures in place of any organisation.
- Globally, we’ve been named a Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) for 14 years.
- Since its inauguration in 2008, we have been named a Hong Kong Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) for the past 6 consecutive years and are a winner again in 2013.
- We were named Accounting Firm of the Year 2010 by the Financial Times and Mergermarket, the financial data provider, at the Asia-Pacific M&A Awards, based on our league table standings in mergers and acquisitions.