Automotive advisory services
Whether you’re focused on transforming your business or on sustaining performance and building on achievements, we are open to helping you.
We work with clients to help to improve the performance and effectiveness of their business by examining everything from supply chain management and business processes, to future directions and opportunities for growth.
Improve your performance with our resources in program management, strategic direction, people and organization and IT Advisory.
Some consulting firms think only about business strategy; some physically deploy technology; but our Advisory services help execute enterprise-wide performance transformation initiatives. We help turn strategy into reality. We also provide services specific to the issues facing automotive companies:
- Performance improvement
- Supply chains
- IT risk and assurance
Examples of our work
- Client objective: achieve greater informational transparency to allow management to respond more rapidly to changes in business plan (US).
- Our contribution: we assist large, global players across the automotive value chain to transform their finance organizations through process reengineering and technology design, build and deployment.
- Client objective: understand the role that the company could play in the emerging EV infrastructure value chain. (US, Western Europe).
- Our contribution: created an awareness of key stakeholders and facilitated a strategic discussion with senior management on the different possible directions the company could take.
- Client objective: ensure that the company’s IT security was robust enough to stand up to increasing scrutiny of boards and government bodies (US).
- Our contribution: performed maturity assessment of company’s information security program and identified actionable improvements based on leading practice examples from across the sector.