Power & Utilities
An industry in transformation, evolving business models and an increasingly complex regulatory landscape mean power and utilities companies must re-evaluate their approach to tax.
As companies compete for growth, some amid increased market consolidation, each function has to contribute to performance enhancement, with the tax function no exception.
Our clients need tax strategies aligned with business drivers, built on effective compliance and open, transparent reporting. Our advisors have experience in planning, compliance and reporting, and a record of maintaining good relationships with tax and regulatory authorities.
Our Power & Utilities Tax service covers advisory and compliance services, for both corporate and personal tax matters, related to business tax, human capital, indirect tax, international tax and transaction tax.
Some of our key services include:
- Global compliance and reporting
- Tax performance and Advisory services
- Accounting for income taxes under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- International tax services
- Transfer pricing and tax effective supply chain management
- Transaction tax services
- Human capital