- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Corporate Services
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
China Tax & Investment Express
As a supplement to our China Tax & Investment News, China Tax & Investment Express (CTIE) aims to bring to you real time information regarding the latest tax and business announcements issued by authorities at the central government level on a weekly basis. CTIE not only provides a synopsis of each announcement issued by the authorities, but it also includes a weblink that leads you to the full content of the announcement (in Chinese). We hope this publication can help you keep abreast of the latest developments in tax and business regulations in China.
Please feel free to contact your EY client service professionals for further assistance if you find the announcements have an impact on your business operations. For questions regarding CTIE, please contact us.
- CTIE Issue No. 2016004 (pdf, 352 KB) – January 29, 2016
Notice regarding issues related to further strengthening the interim and ex-post supervision on export tax refund/exemption (SAT Announcement  No. 1)
- CTIE Issue No. 2016003 (pdf, 375.39 KB) – January 22, 2016
Notice regarding issues related to policies for the super deduction of research and development (R&D) expenditure for Corporate Income Tax (CIT) purposes (SAT Announcement  No. 97)
- CTIE Issue No. 2016002 (pdf, 461.61 KB) – January 15, 2016
Decisions on the amendments to the "Rules for Tax Administrative Reconsideration" (SAT Order  No. 39)
- CTIE Issue No. 2016001 (pdf, 323.08 KB) – January 8, 2016
Notice regarding certain Value-Added Tax (VAT) policies under VAT pilot arrangements (SAT Announcement  No. 90)
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.
China Tax & Investment Express archive
Chinese version of CTIE is also available.