- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
China Tax & Investment Express
As a supplement to our China Tax & Investment News, China Tax & Investment Express (CTIE) aims to bring to you real time information regarding the latest tax and business announcements issued by authorities at the central government level on a weekly basis. CTIE not only provides a synopsis of each announcement issued by the authorities, but it also includes a weblink that leads you to the full content of the announcement (in Chinese). We hope this publication can help you keep abreast of the latest developments in tax and business regulations in China.
Please feel free to contact your EY client service professionals for further assistance if you find the announcements have an impact on your business operations. For questions regarding CTIE, please contact us.
- CTIE Issue No. 2015007 (pdf, 648 kb) – February 17, 2015
Notice regarding strengthening the follow-up administration of the cancellation of administrative approval requirements for three Corporate Income Tax (CIT) related items (SAT Announcement  No. 6)
- CTIE Issue No. 2015006 (pdf, 294.40 kb) – February 13, 2015
Notice regarding the pilot run of cross-border foreign exchange payments by payment institutions (Huifa  No. 7)
- CTIE Issue No. 2015005 (pdf, 1.4 mb) – February 6, 2015
Notice regarding Corporate Income Tax (CIT) policies related to the deduction for loan loss provisions made by financial institutions (Caishui  No. 9)
- CTIE Issue No. 2015004 (pdf, 550 kb) – January 30, 2015
Notice regarding the “Scheme on Gradually Expanding the Current Innovative Measures of the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (SHPFTZ) on Tax Services to All Other Tax Authorities Nationwide” (Shuizonghan  No. 545)
- CTIE Issue No. 2015003 (pdf, 475 kb) – January 23, 2015
Notice regarding the “Administrative Measures of Classification of Enterprises entitled to Export Tax Refund/Exemption” (SAT Announcement  No. 2)
- CTIE Issue No. 2015002 (pdf, 560 kb) – January 16, 2015
Notice regarding the modification of the "Administrative Measures of Tax Registration" (SAT Order  No. 36)
- CTIE Issue No. 2015001 (pdf, 984 kb) – January 9, 2015
Notice regarding the public opinion solicitation on the "Revised Draft of the Law of the People's Republic of China (PRC) on Tax Collection and Administration (Discussion Draft)"
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.