- About Our Global Tax Services
- Country Tax Advisory
- Cross Border Tax Advisory
- Global Trade
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Human Capital
- Private Client Services
- Tax Accounting
- Tax Performance Advisory
- Tax Policy and Controversy
- Transaction Tax
- Transfer Pricing and Operating Model Effectiveness
- VAT, GST and Other Sales Taxes
China Tax & Investment News
China Tax & Investment News provides regular updates and comments on related regulatory and policy developments to help readers better understand developments in China and feel assured when navigating amidst changes.
The News is preliminary and should not be used for making final decisions.
For questions regarding CTIN, please contact us.
- New measure to reduce pollution - the draft Environmental Protection Tax Law released (pdf, 335.19 KB)
June 17, 2015
- New implementation guideline on indirect transfers of China assets has just been issued (pdf, 4.77 MB)
June 5, 2015
- 23 approvals on tax matters are now removed – yet, not sure if it is good news (pdf, 1.35 MB)
May 25, 2015
- Local incentives clean-up campaign shows a positive turn (pdf, 1.32 MB)
May 14, 2015
- China SAT re-defines the tax matters related to non-residents' indirect transfer of China taxable assets (pdf, 321 KB)
February 7, 2015
- Tax Collection and Administration Law may have a drastic change and you can make a difference (pdf, 439 KB)
January 21, 2015
- China MOF and SAT further encourage corporate M&A and restructuring (pdf, 111 KB)
January 9, 2015
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.