Transfer Pricing Tax Alert
- Cost sharing: trends and challenges in China
Chinese subsidiaries increasingly participate in a cost sharing arrangement to contribute to value chain and achieve a ‘‘joint investment, joint participation, and shared benefit’’ target.
15 February 2012
- HKIRD seeking consultation on APA program
The HKIRD’s views regarding Advance Pricing Arrangements and how a program should be administered under the draft Departmental Interpretation and Practice Notes No. 48.
20 January 2012
- Hong Kong IRD to start accepting BAPA requests
The Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department has indicated that it plans to roll out an Advance Pricing Arrangement programme in April 2012. Learn more.
9 January 2012
- Financial services transfer pricing in Asia
What are the recent regulatory developments and their impacts on banking group’s financial services transfer pricing policies in the Asia region? Our leaders explained.
1 December 2011
- Mainland China’s tax authorities focus on financial services transfer pricing
20 May 2011
- Hedge fund managers: why transfer pricing matters in Hong Kong
30 March 2011
- New development of administrative systems for special tax adjustment
22 March 2011
- China's SAT issues first advance pricing arrangement annual report
7 January 2011
- Tax authorities’ review on contemporaneous documentation in different regions
22 November 2010
- State Administration of Taxation calls for the review of transfer pricing contemporaneous documentation
30 July 2010
- The State Administration of Taxation’s national anti-avoidance training focuses on the automotive industry
8 July 2010