As companies struggle with dropping oil prices, private equity firms look at the oil and gas sector with renewed interest as the industry continues to transform.
Private equity investment in oil and gas
US oil and gas reserves study 2016
Enhancing talent in oil and gas
Are you ready for the futures
Capital raising sales to drive M&A in oil and gas
Global oil and gas transactions review 2015
Driving operational performance in oil and gas
Joint ventures for oil and gas megaprojects
Private equity: not afraid of low oil prices
Oil & Gas
Fueling your future in a global economy
With rising global energy demand, the oil and gas industry has a wide range of challenges and opportunities across the upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services sectors. We help oil and gas companies navigate through the changing regulatory environment, manage risks and optimize performance.
To help seize new opportunities, our 9,200 oil and gas professionals provide guidance on key industry issues, such as:
- Competing and managing risk in oil and gas
While risk continues to dominate the energy landscape, competition is also becoming a dominate feature. We help oil and gas companies understand their business risks and develop plans to manage or capitalize on them.
Our professionals understand business operations and use their knowledge to support clients in defining and developing their strategies and risk mitigation techniques.
- Playing by the local rules: State-owned enterprise success in Canada's oil and gas industry
- US LNG exports driven by demand
- Business pulse: oil and gas
- The Norwegian oil field service analysis 2012
- Review of the UK oilfield services industry in 2012
- Global LNG: New pricing ahead?
- 2012 Global oil and gas reserves study
- Exploring the top 10 opportunities and risks in Canada's oil sands 2012–13
- The evolving world of supplier risk
- Oil and gas cyber security update
- Overcoming the challenges of implementing NOC globalization ambitions
- Eurozone in motion: Oil & gas sector-specific considerations
- Rising to new challenges in the face of global demand: liquefied natural gas in Canada
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.