This EY and Confederation of Indian Industry study looks at the steps India must take to realize the huge potential of its automotive industry.
Making India a world class automotive manufacturing hub
Urban mobility redefined: Twitter chat
Automotive transactions and trends 1H15
M&A leads to growth in automotive sector
Transaktioner og tendenser i bilindustrien
Automotive Capital Confidence Barometer
Automotive Business Pulse
The quest for telematics 4.0: Dialogue with the value chain stakeholders
Megatrends på det latinamerikanske bilmarked
Automotive & Transportation
Driving transformation in a fast-moving world
Across the world, people’s ability to move safely and efficiently from point A to point B impacts their degree of opportunity for a better, more productive life. The automotive and transportation sector enables people everywhere to access family and friends, employment, education, health care and entertainment.
EY’s Automotive & Transportation Sector delivers purpose-led, transformative solutions to help our clients improve the movement of people and goods around the world. We build a better working world by teaming with public and private companies throughout the sector to:
- Innovate and implement new business models to harness emerging digital and connected vehicle technologies
- Better connect with customers to drive loyalty and grow market share
- Create world-class supply chains in order to grow business and manage risk
- Improve business outcomes through M&A and investment decisions
- Navigate volatile markets and changing regulations
- Revving up: Indian automotive industry at a crossroads
- Driving growth through roadblocks: a look at Russia’s automotive finance market
- AutoBeat Insider video: 2015 Global Automotive Outlook
- What’s Europe driving in 1H15?
- What’s North America driving in 2Q15?
- Shipping Industry Almanac – 2014
- The new revenue recognition standard – automotive industry
- Argentina: understanding the current situation
Nordic Leader Automotive & Transportation
+46 703 51 77 33
Danish Leader Automotive & Transportation
+45 5158 2597
Connect with us
Gå i dialog med os via vores sociale medier, nyhedsbreve eller webcasts. Eller download vores EY Insights app.
Check out the summary from our #EYAutoChat on Twitter held on 5 May, where our sector leader discussed the findings from our third annual survey, Changing lanes: the automotive C-suites 2015-16 agenda. We addressed questions concerning the C-suite’s ability to respond to volatility, implementation of key operational initiatives, attracting and retaining talent and more.
At the current rate, workplace gender inequality won't be eliminated until 2095. Global A&T Leader Randy Miller shares what EY is doing to accelerate change.
Looking for extra guidance on specific industry topics? Read our viewpoints on current issues.