MENA Entrepreneur Of The Year
We all operate in an increasingly global marketplace. New markets have opened up and new communication technologies have brought us closer together. We’ve made huge progress in science and technology, weathered economic shocks and accumulated a wealth of knowledge.
Throughout, entrepreneurs have done more than any other group to stimulate innovation, job creation and prosperity, both during periods of growth and in challenging economic conditions.
EY’s Entrepreneur Of The Year brings together and celebrates the creativity, vision and dedication of the world’s most deserving entrepreneurs. The program spans more than 145 cities and 60 countries, which together represent more than 90% of the global economy.
We are now running the program in two markets across the Middle East and look forward to celebrating the achievement of our successful finalists. The country-winners will go on to represent their respective nations at the World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monte Carlo in June 2014.
Chairman, EY MENA
- Kaswara Al-Khatib named Saudi Arabia’s EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2014
- Ahmed Reda, office managing partner for Jeddah, shares his thoughts about the first Entrepreneur of the Year in Saudi Arabia & some advice for all aspiring entrepreneurs
- We are proud to announce the 10 finalists for the Entrepreneur of the Year KSA 2014 .
- The first Entrepreneur of the Year 2014, KSA to be held in association with the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry and sponsored by Saudi Fransi Capital, the Human Resource Development Fund, Arabian Entrepreneurs magazine and Endeavor Saudi Arabia
- The 2014 Entrepreneur of the year KSA independent judging panel will be deciding which finalist will be representing Saudi at the World Entrepreneur of the Year in Monte Carlo
- The finalist for theEntrepreneur of the Year Jordan 2014
- The independent judging panel to decide who would represent Jordan at the2014 World Entrepreneur of the Year in Monte Carlo.
- We are pleased to be runningThe 2014 Entrepreneur of the year with our sponsors
- Congratulations to the 2013 World Entrepreneur of the Year, Hamdi Ulukaya! Today, Chobani Greek yogurt is the best-selling brand of yogurt in the US.
- The latest Leaders magazine features biographies of country winners and highlights from the 2013 World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monte Carlo.