MENA Entrepreneur Of The Year
Judged by your contemporaries
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is judged by your business peers. They understand the challenges you face because they have faced them too. By entering, you join an influential business network, where you will make new contacts and build new relationships.
A breadth of experience
Judges at a national level include former winners of Entrepreneur Of The Year, national and global business leaders, business investors and the leaders of social entrepreneurial organizations. The judges play an active role, offering advice and mentoring as well as judgment.
A time to reflect
The judges receptions are an occasion where you can talk openly about your business with the country's top business leaders. You can discuss your business model, challenge your decisions, focus on your business objectives and think about the possibilities for the future.
The judging process provides you with a rare opportunity to reflect on your personal and business achievements.
Judges of previous years
- Fadi Ghandour, Founder and Board Member, Aramex, Chairman of Judges
- Nashat Masri, Founder and Partner, Foursan Group
- Hussam Khoury, President, Jabbar Internet Group
- Ranwa Halasa, Deputy CEO and Head of Business Development, ICCCC
- Ambassador Karim Kawar, President, Chairman, Co-Founder Kawar Group, IrisGuard, Oasis 500
- Salwa Katkhuda, Investment Manager, Oasis 500
- Maher Kaddoura, President of Al-Jude Company
- HH Sayyidah Rawan Ahmed Al Said, Managing Director and Group CE, ONIC Holding Group
- Yeshwant Desai, Board Director
- Raoul Restucci, Managing Director and Group CE, Petroleum Development Oman
- Dr. Hatem Al Shanfari, College of Commerce and Economics, Sultan Qaboos University
- H.E. Sheikh Abdulla bin Ali Al-Thani, President, Hamad Bin Khalifa University
- Dr. Hessa Al Jaber, Secretary General, Information and Communication Technology
- Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi, Director of Oil & Gas Ventures, Qatar Petroleum
- David L. Norwood, Vice President, ExxonMobil, Qatar, 2011 UAE judging panel
- H.E. Huda A. Al Matroushi, Abu Dhabi Board Member and Government Representative, Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- H.E. Mohammed Saeed Al Raqbani, Dubai, CEO, Emaar Industries and Investments
- Selim El Zyr, President and CEO, Rotana Group
- Farhan Al Bastaki, Abu Dhabi, Acting Chief Executive, Siraj Finance
- Thom Dean, Dubai, Founder and CEO, Focus 360 Arabia