Automoción y Transporte
About our Automotive & Transportation services
Who we are
Our purpose: In the Automotive & Transportation Sector, we’re doing our part to enhance human mobility. We’re helping to get people and products where they need to go — better, faster and smarter — in a rapidly changing environment.
Our differentiators: Through our global sector network, we connect more than 13,000 professionals with deep industry and technical experience. They understand what the trends of the future mean for organizations now, and they have a strong point of view on the emerging issues across automotive and transportation.
Our results: We work with our clients to deliver innovative — yet pragmatic — solutions to address their imperatives and deliver tangible business value around the disruptive trends and transformational challenges shaping tomorrow’s industry, today.
Our position in the market
We have more than 13,000 professionals serving automotive and transportation companies across the globe, and they have carefully cultivated thousands of relationships throughout the sector. This gives us an extraordinary network of resources to share with you. Putting you in touch with the right people is just one of the ways we help you to move ahead.
We have delivered a strong global and US company audit market share performance in the automotive and transportation sector:
- We are the leading Big Four professional services organization in terms of automotive companies audited on the 2014 Forbes Global 2000 (32%), 2014 US Fortune 1000 (35%) and 2014 US Russell 3000 (33%). We also tie for first place on Automotive News’ Top Global OEM Suppliers list (28%).
- In terms of the top indices by country, we lead automotive company audits in Argentina, Hong Kong SAR, Japan and Turkey and share the top spot in Malaysia.
- We have a service relationship with 100% of the top 15 passenger vehicle manufacturers, and 77% of Automotive News’ Top OEM Suppliers list. We have retained 7 of the top 10 Forbes Global Automotive audit clients for the past eight years.
- We are the Big Four leader in the airlines sector in terms of companies audited on the 2014 Forbes Global 2000 list, auditing 33% of companies, 51% of market value, and 47% of sales.
- We are the audit market share leader in the airlines sector in terms of companies audited in the 2014 Fortune 1000, auditing 70% of companies and 81% of revenues.
- We placed third in terms of transportation companies audited in the 2014 Forbes Global 2000 (25%).
- We are the second-placed auditor of transportation companies in the 2014 Fortune 1000, auditing 7 of the top 19 companies (37%).
Permanece en contacto con nosotros a través de las redes sociales, alertas electrónicas o webcasts. También puedes descargar nuestra aplicación para dispositivos móviles EY Insights.
Hear about the issues we cover and get to know our global automotive leadership team.