Teknologia | Technology
Technology transaction advisory services
We help technology companies preserve, optimize, raise and invest capital.
We are industry focused. Our global transaction advisory services professionals deliver advice attuned to the specific needs of technology companies — helping them drive competitive advantage and increased shareholder returns through improved decision-making. We bring together a unique combination of technical skill, insight and technology industry experience to deliver objective and tailored advice, attuned to our clients’ needs. Through our global network of professionals we provide access to industry leaders and insight into the geographies and markets important to technology companies worldwide.
We have a holistic view of transactions. Technology companies turn to us for advice as they contemplate M&A, joint ventures, financings and other transactions because we can support them throughout the deal life cycle — transaction (buy-side and sell-side) strategy analysis, opportunity assessment, transaction development, structure, negotiation, due diligence, execution, post-transaction integration and monitoring.
Our Capital Agenda is designed to help technology companies:
- Better anticipate and adapt to changing market conditions
- Increase investor confidence
- Win the competition for scarce capital
- Optimize your operational performance
- Seize growth opportunities
We offer experienced transaction support across multiple areas:
- Corporate Development
- Divestiture Advisory Services
- M&A and Capital Debt Advisory
- Operational Transaction Services
- Transaction Real Estate
- Transaction Support
- Transaction Tax
- Valuation & Business Modeling
- Working Capital
Technology companies come to us for:
- Industry and transaction strategy analyses/advice
- Transaction structuring and financial modeling
- Buy-and sell-side, debt and equity capital raises, capital structure, financial alternative analyses/advice*
- Financial due diligence as well as business and asset valuation analyses
- Purchase price allocation and impairment analyses
- Transactional tax services, including structuring, due diligence and integration analyses/ advice
- Working capital improvement analyses and reviews
- Restructuring advice — cash flow forecasts, distressed suppliers, business plan and forecast reviews
- Market and industry research
- Commercial due diligence — market analysis, corporate strategy assessments, customer due diligence
- Human capital assessments, due diligence and analyses
- Operational transaction support — synergy analysis, integration strategic assessments, change management
- IT operations strategic analysis and reviews
* Broker-dealer services in the U.S. are provided by Ernst & Young Capital Advisors, LLC.
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.