Cross Border Business Services
For you, as a unique investor in France, a unique approach
Cross border operations can raise significant tax, legal, financial, organizational and intercultural issues. To help you face these challenges, EY in France created a network of professionals who are at the same time highly skilled in audit, tax and legal, transactions, and also familiar with intercultural issues. This is the best mix to help you in your cross border operations – inbound and outbound.
In France, we have teams organized by geographical clusters -“Inbound Communities”- to better understand your concerns and share best practices :
Abroad, our French Business Network has a presence in all key markets worldwide. It makes sure that French clients are provided with the quality of service they expect from the French leader in tax, audit and transactions. It also helps our clients understand the specificities of each business environment.
Throughout the year, we organise events in Paris and other big cities on cross borders issues . They are both learning and networking opportunities.
Here is a sample of our annual events:
- March - Year-end closing health check for French subsidiaries of Japanese companies
- April - Indian budget
- June - World Investment Conference - European attractiveness survey
- September - French Attractiveness survey
- December - Year-end closing health check for French subsidiaries of foreign companies
Here is a selection of our reference publications on business climate, taxation,international development, etc. in both mature and rapid growth markets...
- Attractiveness surveys (Europe, France, Russia, India, Africa, UK, Germany, Netherlands) : www.ey.com/attractiveness
- Worldwide Corporate Tax Guide
- Rapid-growth markets: fast-tracking to importance
- The hidden costs of rapid-growth markets
- Competing for growth: how business is growing beyond boundaries
- Globalization 3.0: competing for growth
- Six global trends shaping the business world
We also publish « Living in France », a survival guide for expats, in English and Japanese (contact us for further information).