The changing consumer products value paradigm
Does your company need to innovate?
Collaboration is increasingly a prerequisite to drive growth and improve sustainability.
How does your company answer the following questions? Based on the answers, it may be time to innovate.
- Global companies are under increasing pressure from multiple stakeholders. Are you meeting their expectations better than your peers?
- The environment is increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous and interconnected. Can you adapt faster than the pace of the market?
- High-performing companies generate more value by responding to trends and being prepared for, and shaping, the future. To what extent are you a prisoner of past successes?
- Value focused consumers are trading down to lower-priced products unless they perceive real differentiation. Why are you relevant to them?
- Costs are rising and volumes are under pressure. Are your margins sustainable?
- By 2030, 93% of the world’s middle class will live in emerging markets. Is your operating approach as localized as your competitors?
- Consumers choose how, when and whether to engage with brands. How have you changed your business to optimize the digital opportunity?
- Collaboration is increasingly a prerequisite to drive growth and improve sustainability. Who do you partner with?
- Demand for resources, including water, is likely to exceed supply, constraining long term-growth. How vulnerable is your supply chain?
Need more information about how innovation may help you reach more customers? Contact one of our consumer products leaders today.