Seasoned EY professionals and renowned professors from the Wharton School combine their experiences in Knowledge@Wharton video series called Global banking: Foresights and insights.
These videos focus on topics such as:
- Lessons learned from the financial crisis
- Emerging markets
- Information technology investments
- Future growth models
And address critical issues including:
- What is the long-term impact of new banking regulations?
- How can banks change their business models profitably?
- What will shareholder value look like?
- Will growth come more from emerging markets and/or product innovation?
The videos released to date include:
Tune in for new videos in this ongoing series.