IFRS / accounting change publication archive
An archive of articles and reports on IFRS / accounting change and its impact on the insurance industry.
- The 2020 European insurance challenge
Finance has become a game changer in the insurance market. How can companies meet the most pressing finance challenges to succeed today and in 2020?
- Proposed IASB/FASB models (webcasts)
Stay up-to-date on the IASB/FASB project on insurance contracts by listening to webcast replays that cover the issue for life insurers and non-life insurers.
- European Insurance Finance and IFRS Conference
- IFRS insights: data, systems and processes
- Limited improvements to IFRS 9 for insurers
- European insurance tax briefing (October 2012)
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- Key components of discount rates for insurance contracts
- IASB proposes to move IFRS 9 date to 2015
- Implementing IFRS 4 Phase II with IFRS 9 and Solvency II
- The impact of IFRS 9 on insurers
- Solvency II: Pillar III and IFRS 4
- Continuing the debate: a digest of the letters commenting on the Insurance Contracts EDs
- Getting up to speed: Solvency II data and systems
- Synchronizing IFRS 9 and IFRS 4 Phase II for insurers