Specialty: insights for the specialty insurance and reinsurance markets
To meet the unique needs of the specialty insurance and reinsurance markets, we’ve formed an integrated global team of prominent industry leaders to offer insights on complex business issues. We’ll highlight their perspectives semi-annually in Specialty magazine, including their answers to key strategic questions:
- Where will the industry be in five years?
- Who will be the key players?
- What are the best options for growth?
- Which markets are most attractive?
- What changes can be made to operating models to achieve growth?
- How can companies innovate?
Achieving growth in today’s market
The inaugural issue of Specialty focuses on growth, a top priority for senior executives. Highlights from our first issue include:
- Meeting the challenge of change: what’s next for specialty insurers looking to achieve growth?
- Robert Hiscox’ five most courageous decisions: hear from the man instrumental in introducing corporate capital at Lloyd’s
- Results of our first benchmarking survey of the global specialty market
- Swiss Solvency Test versus Solvency II
- Tax leakage: better management of the withholding tax cost on cross-border investment income
That’s only a sample of what you will find inside this edition of Specialty. Download the full issue now, and be sure to contact us at email@example.com to receive upcoming issues.