Our second annual Government and Innovation initiative looks at the state of innovation policy in the EU and its supporting role for market growth.
Together with the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), a renowned think tank based in Brussels, we conducted a study among industry experts that focuses on EU innovation initiatives and identifies changes that could lead to more responsive and dynamic innovation policy.
We look forward to participating in this discussion with you now and in the future.
Live video streams of the conference are available on this site for those who were unable to attend in person.
| ||Jay Nibbe |
EY Markets Leader – Europe, Middle East, India and Africa
Eurozone – issues to consider
- How far has your company accepted that "business as usual" is no longer an option?
- How are you dealing with the shift of power to new economic giants such as China?
- Are you prepared for increasing regulation in your sector?
- Do you have a strategy for national or international growth through acquisition?
- What are your plans to reduce costs and increase efficiency?
- Is risk management playing a more important role in your corporate strategy?
- How do you balance customer satisfaction against corporate profitability during an economic downturn?