Life Sciences assurance services
You can count on us to provide different types of assurance services to help validate critical information being communicated to an entity’s stakeholders.
Additionally, our assurance professionals leverage the skills and knowledge of our entire life sciences practice to bring a clear perspective and relevant insight to management, audit committees and other key stakeholders.
We can provide attestation services as required by global or local regulations including:
- Financial statement attestation (including compliance with SEC reporting requirements and IFRS)
- Fraud, investigation and dispute services, including contract dispute and royalty reviews
- Internal control compliance attestation
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions, including buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Financial accounting advisory services
- Performance of agreed upon procedures and related reporting
- Climate change and sustainability reporting
- IPO readiness assessments
- Government contract and grant compliance attestation
This edition highlights the latest developments in financial reporting for the life sciences industry and alerts you to some important considerations for 2014.
First-time visitors will be prompted to complete a brief registration form to access the AccountingLink site where the above publication resides.