- Chicago, 7 October 2014: Global medtech industry needs to better differentiate products or face commoditization
- Boston and San Diego, 24 June 2014: Global biotechnology industry needs new paradigm for drug R&D
- Zurich, 12 May 2014: Sinking profits and accelerated consolidation: Big Pharma facing historic upheavals
- Boston, 7 May 2014: Global pharmaceutical industry has significant opportunities for deeper engagement with payers but contingent upon restoring trust
- San Francisco, 13 January 2014: Big pharma’s need to tap M&A for growth will persist in 2014, while dealmaking landscape becomes more competitive
- Boston, 9 January 2014: EY Global Life Sciences Center announces new appointments to its leadership team
- Washington, DC, 24 September 2013: Medtech companies urged to evolve business model to survive
- New York, 1 August 2013: Ernst & Young LLP’s Kim Ramko named to 2013 PharmaVOICE 100 list
- Chicago, 23 April 2013: Biotech industry has “implementation gap” around demonstrating the value of products under development
- Philadelphia, 10 October 2012: EY to co-host new symposium focused on the revolution in product reimbursement strategies in health care
- Boston, 2 October 2012: Global medtech industry delivering strong returns despite economic conditions
- London, 2 July 2012: Patrick Flochel appointed EY Global Pharmaceutical Leader
- Boston & London, 19 June 2012: New life sciences R&D model based on real-time learning and data-sharing needed to sustain innovation
EY in the media
- EY's Jeff Greene and Andrew Forman comment on deal activity in INVIVO's September 2014 issue "M&A tops 2009 merger mania"
- Highlights from panel our session "How new payer demands will change medtech"