Power & Utilities
Global Power & Utilities events
Now in its seventh year, our Global IFRS Power & Utilities Group will be hosting a global IFRS Power & Utilities roundtable, bringing insights from a variety of speakers on the most pressing IFRS issues power and utilities companies are currently facing.
The roundtable will feature:
- Update on recent IASB projects and initiatives from an IASB Board/staff member
- EFRAG executive's views on key regulatory and accounting matters
- Latest developments on the IASB's rate-regulated activities project including a presentation of common regulatory regimes applicable to P&U in Europe
- Practical issues related to the implementation of IFRS 10 and 11
- Overview of key aspects of Leases Exposure Draft
The roundtable is geared toward finance directors and financial controllers at the corporate and divisional levels of power and utilities companies.
If you are interested in more details or would like to attend, please contact Theresa Hagemeister.