Private Equity Transaction Advisory Services
Read about how PE is managing regulatory change, risk and volatility and rapidly positioning themselves to compete for market share.
But they must differentiate between companies that have potential to transform and those that do not. Learn about the opportunities and risks.
How should you invest your dry powder? How can you increase operating efficiency in your portfolio companies? When is the right time to exit, and to whom?
When the private equity sector answers those questions today, they face some key challenges around valuations, a tighter credit market and a slow IPO market. We work with private equity funds and portfolio companies across the transaction life cycle.
Our continuous involvement in PE transactions over the last 20 years, combined with our experience across industries, means that we can provide you with meaningful insights about the companies that you’re considering investing in – and those that you’re considering exiting.
- Origination – We help PE firms consider attractive sectors and themes and provide perspectives on deal opportunities.
- Diligence – We offer commercial, operational, IT, human capital and cyber diligence in addition to the traditional financial, operational and tax diligence.
- Investment inception – We help you develop Day 1 readiness, 100-day and working capital plans in addition to assisting with other operational and organizational needs.
- Value creation advisory – PE funds focus most of their efforts on revenue enhancement, margin improvement and capital efficiency. We can help improve all of those levers.
- Exit strategy – We can help you decide among exit alternatives, assess exit readiness and create a value story for targeted buyers.
We help you make more informed decisions and increase returns because we have a comprehensive view of your business and a coordinated approach across functional and sector teams.
Read about why skin care may be attractive to PE: large market, involved customer base, ongoing product innovation, international reach and recent success.
Veteran energy investors share their perspectives on creating value amid commodity price volatility
Connect with us
Stay connected with us through social media, email alerts or webcasts. Or download our EY Insights app for mobile devices.