Inside telecommunications: 3Q 2012 trends
The third quarter of 2012 has seen a range of announcements from various sector segments.
Consolidation remains an important theme in the sector as many players eye more efficient market structures in their core business.
In this issue, we consider a number of important themes, from the latest developments in mobile payments to small cell network strategies and the growing importance of harmonized spectrum release.
Take a closer look:
- Service innovations in the telecoms sector
- New opportunities for the mobile industry
- Technology news and developments
- Regulatory trends and their potential impacts
- A global roundup of M&A activity
Global Telecommunications Leader