EY Eurozone Forecast: September 2013
Videos on the Eurozone
In the September edition of EY’s Eurozone Forecast we will see that the Eurozone has emerged from its longest recession in at least three decades. What does the recovery mean for business and governments?
Watch our webcast or tune in to our audio podcast as we discuss the latest economic and political developments affecting the Eurozone.
Date: Thursday, 19 September
Time: 16:00-16:20 CET
Watch the panel discussing the following questions:
- Will the recovery last long-term?
- How will different funding terms for business within the Eurozone affect the recovery?
- What can governments do to underpin the recovery?
Listen the podcasts:
1. Accessing Finance: interview with Steven LewisDownload this podcast.
2. Implications For Business: interview with Mark GregoryDownload this podcast.
3. Recovery On The Horizon: interview with Marie DironDownload this podcast.