The 41st World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, will convene under the theme “Shared Norms for the New Reality.” This year’s event adds insight and perspective to the experience of common values and public trust in leadership.
The Ernst & Young LLP delegation contributing to this year’s forum includes:
- James S. Turley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- John F. Ferraro, Global Chief Operating Officer
- Beth A. Brooke, Global Vice-Chair, Public Policy, Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement
- Mark D. Otty, Area Managing Partner, Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa
- Rajiv Memani, Country Managing Partner, India
Our insights on globalization and inclusive leadership
To initiate conversations, we are releasing two new reports at this year’s event.
To succeed today, you need to balance global scale, capabilities and strategy with a deep understanding of local customers, markets and regulatory tax environments.
Winning in a polycentric world explains why you should focus on four priorities:
- Redefine global and local
- Develop a “polycentric” approach to innovation
- Rethink relationships with government and tax administrations
- Build leadership teams with strong global experience
This report also includes an update of the Globalization Index. Developed in collaboration with the Economist Intelligence Unit, the Globalization Index, now in its second year, looks at the key elements of globalization for business.
Visit WEF 2011
For more on the 2011 World Economic Forum event, visit the World Economic Forum website.