World Economic Forum 2013
Globalization and new opportunities for growth
The 2013 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, convenes under the theme Resilient Dynamism. In that context, participants will explore strategies for growth in an era of economic uncertainly and complexity.
Prospering in a globally integrated environment requires constant refinement of global business strategies. The Annual Meeting provides an important platform for global business leaders to shape global, regional, industry and business agendas.
The Ernst & Young LLP delegation contributing to this year’s forum includes:
- James S. Turley, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Weinberger, Chairman & CEO-elect
- John F. Ferraro, Global Chief Operating Officer
- Beth A. Brooke, Global Vice-Chair, Public Policy
- Mark D. Otty, Area Managing Partner, Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa
- Rajiv Memani, Country Managing Partner, India
- Maria Pinelli, Global Vice Chair, Strategic Growth Markets
In our increasingly interconnected world, we recognize globalization as one the defining issues of our time. For many years, we have worked with the Economic Intelligence Unit to study the changing face of globalization and support our clients in understanding these trends and the advantages and risks they present.
This year’s report, Looking beyond the obvious: Globalization and new opportunities for growth, informed by the views of close to 800 global business leaders and launched at the 2013 World Economic Forum, explores untapped areas of growth in a shifting and competitive global landscape.