Global payroll: the reality behind the myth
Please note: This webcast was has been postponed. Registration will re-open for this event when a date has been finalized
Managing global payroll is an increasingly complex and specialized area.
Businesses want to reduce costs, comply with local legislation and deliver consistency to their employees while managing the risks effectively. What is the best means of achieving this? A recent EY Global payroll survey found that 55% of organizations felt a single vendor could not deliver their entire global payroll.
This webcast will examine the reality of outsourced global payroll with case studies from clients at various stages of outsourcing. We’ll look at the factors which determine the decision to outsource and successful strategies for global implementation. EY payroll professionals from the US, UK and Australia will bring a world-wide perspective to questions such as:
- How do you choose a global payroll provider?
- What are the lessons learned and risk mitigation strategies from global implementation?
- Can you comfortably entrust your global payroll to a cloud-based provider?
- Should you look for a common vendor or a common system?
- Which model best suits your entity: regional or global?
This video webcast will come live from New York and London, with contributions from EY and client panelists.