Global Payroll: one year on and closer to reality?
Is one global payroll system an achievable goal for global organizations? Or are country-specific or regionally focused models more practical?
One year ago, we asked global payroll leaders in multinational organizations to share their views. Their sentiments suggested that while one universal system is a good idea in theory, it’s probably not practical.
One year later, we asked this question again to see if their opinions changed. Join our panel of professionals and client guests to learn what they said. We’ll discuss:
- Global payroll today and predictions for the future
- Core challenges for your organization
- Best practices for developing a high performing model
- Analysis of the study results in key geographic locations
- How to take the next steps in your global payroll journey