EY Wealth & Asset Management webcast
Launching a successful hedge fund
The evolving regulatory environment and global tax issues have made launching a hedge fund more complex than ever.
Navigating these regulatory and tax issues, as well as accounting considerations, is critical to the success of a new fund.
Join a discussion with professionals from EY – a firm that has been a leader in helping start-ups for nearly three decades.
During the webcast, our professionals will offer key insights on what you need to know when launching a hedge fund.
The discussion will include the following topics:
- Overview of typical fund structures
- Tax issues affecting management companies and their partners
- Seed investors
- Service provider selection
- Technology infrastructure
- Regulatory compliance
- Accounting considerations
- Counterparty metrics and considerations
- Cyber security