EY tax webcast
OECD BEPS Action 1: tax challenges of the digital economy
Does your organization understand the implications, risks or opportunities associated with OECD BEPS Action 1 – and how local country tax laws may change in the coming months and years? Certain jurisdictions have indicated they intend to take action in this area, while others are taking a more contemplative approach.
The OECD has indicated that the final report, 'Tax Challenges of the Digital Economy', will be released in September in connection with the G20 Finance Ministers meeting 20-21 September.
Continuing EY’s series* on developments from the OECD on the BEPS initiative, this live webcast will explore the details of the September report on the 'Tax Challenges of the Digital Economy' and will feature insights from key jurisdictions. You are invited to join Monday, 6 October, at 11:00 am EDT for a timely update on BEPS Action 1 with perspectives from around the world on likely country action on the horizon.
Join our panel of tax professionals as they discuss the OECD BEPS, Action 1 on the digital economy and the various country responses in detail, including;
- Overview of Final Report released under Action 1 – "Tax Challenges of the Digital Economy", as well as the implications for the digital economy of other OECD documents issued in September
- Current and future regional/country developments with respect to the digital economy (including digital permanent establishment, withholding tax and indirect impacts)
- Digital economy-related tax legislative impact updates from Europe, Asia and the Americas
Other upcoming OECD BEPS webcast
- 24 September: Global webcast on overall BEPS developments
- 1 October: Global webcast on developments in country-by-country reporting