EY IFRS webcast
The new revenue recognition standard: a closer look (3)
A webcast series for IFRS preparers: session 3
We are offering this webcast twice in 24 hours. Please register for the webcast that best suits your scheduling needs. Please note that participants can earn CPE for only one event. Viewers will not earn two or more CPE credits for participating in all events.
This webcast is timed for the European and Americas time zones. Please see replay to register for the webcast scheduled for the Asia-Pacific time zones.
Register for session 3 of our three-part webcast series, The new revenue recognition standard: a closer look. The webcast series includes a detailed discussion and a variety of examples for each step of the new revenue recognition model by our panel of subject-matter professionals.
During the third webcast in this series, we will cover the following topics:
- Key implications and requirements of Recognising Revenue When (or As) the Entity Satisfies a Performance Obligation (Step 5) of the new revenue recognition model
- Key requirements included within the application guidance on licenses of intellectual property, including examples highlighting areas where questions have been raised
- Presentation and disclosure requirements, highlighting areas that may require significant amounts of data and/or judgments by management
Other upcoming Revenue Recognition Standard webcasts
- 24 February: Revenue Recognition, Session 1: Click here to register
- 10 March: Revenue Recognition, Session 2: Click here to register
NOTE: The content in this series is consistent with the US Revenue series held in late 2014.
It is recommended that you take either the US version or the IFRS version based on your engagement mix to avoid similar content. The links for the US Revenue series follows:
Ernst & Young LLP (UK), Executive Director
Richard is an executive director in our Financial Accounting Advisory Services in the UK & Ireland practice, where he assists clients on accounting issues, focusing on revenue recognition. He is also a member of EY’s Revenue Recognition subject matter group.
Pierre Phan van Phi
Ernst & Young et Associes, Partner
Pierre is a Partner in Ernst & Young et Associes (France), based in Paris and is the IFRS Sub-Area desk leader for FraMaLux region comprising of France, Maghreb, Luxembourg, . He is also a member of EY’s Revenue Recognition and employee benefits subject matter groups.
Charlene is a senior manager with Ernst & Young Global Limited, in our Global Professional Practice – IFRS Services group. She is also a member of the EY Global Revenue Recognition and share-based payment subject matter groups and its IFRS sector groups for Power & Utilities and Technology.
Ernst & Young Global Limited, Global Professional Practice – IFRS Services
Steve A. Martin is a senior member of the Global IFRS Services team in London. He is also a member of the EY Global Revenue Recognition subject matter group and its IFRS sector group for Technology.